Saturday, September 8, 2012

Disney Princess Cake


I made this a while ago and just never got around to blogging about it because I had a baby and then have just been living very crazy and tiring life of a SAHM of 2u2.  But finally here is the Disney Pricness Birthday cake.  Made this cake for our friends Karen & Dave's little girl's 2nd birthday.  Karen sent me some pictures for inspiration and this is what I came up with.  Before you even ask, yes, the brick or stone, whatever you want to call it, is all done by hand one at a time.  I know there forms and tools to make brick work very, very easy, but this is something that I tried out for a castle cake and really loved the way it looked, so I decided to do it again for the princess castle.  It takes way too long to do, but again, I just love the way it looks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment