Monday, March 18, 2013

2nd Birthday Boom!

Once again, there was a boom in cakes in January for all of my son's friend's birthdays.  It was a busy couple of weeks with some other cakes thrown in between the birthday cakes, but I am so happy that I had a lot to make to keep me busy. 

I don't feel like writing much, so I'll keep this short and simple. We have a Disney Cars themed cake, a 2 year old train theme, and Elmo!



 
And of course, I can't forget my little guy's birthday (saving the best for last). We only had a small pizza party with immediate family, so I didn't want to make a big cake. He is obsessed with this cartoon on the Disney Junior called "Special Agent Oso", so that's the cake that he got.  I wasn't sure if I had done the characters properly, especially since I think Oso was a little off, but he loved it and knew what it was right away, and that's all that matters! 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment